Four Points Dental Offers Dental Crowns in Austin, TX
If you have a damaged tooth, a dental crown could be an effective way to repair it. At Four Points Dental, we see patients with extensive oral decay and damage from traumatic accidents. When a filling is not enough, a dental crown can do the job.
Are you a candidate for dental crowns? What are some of the biggest benefits? Take a look at some helpful information below, and schedule a consultation with our Austin dentists today.
How Dental Crowns Are Placed
If a dental filling is not enough to repair your tooth, we may recommend a dental crown. Usually, the process takes to visit. During the first visit, we will prepare your tooth for the crown. We will remove any damaged or decayed material, and then we will take an impression of your tooth to make sure the crown fits perfectly.
It may take some time to customize the crown to match your tooth. We will cover your tooth with a temporary crown to protect it in the meantime. Then, we will call you when the lab has prepared your dental crown. During the second visit, we will remove the temporary crown, anchor the customized crown in place, and make sure the color and fit are perfect. Finally, we will cure the dental crowns, solidify the bond, and give you a chance to review our work!
The Benefits of Dental Crowns
There are a lot of benefits that dental crown provide. Some of the top benefits include:
- We can repair your tooth using a dental crown and reduce your chances of requiring a tooth extraction in the future.
- If you are tired of dealing with a toothache, we can use dental crowns to alleviate discomfort.
- Dental crowns are a simple and straightforward treatment option. This minimally invasive procedure can protect the rest of your enamel and allow you to eat normally.
- We can customize your dental crown to match your surrounding teeth. That way, it will be difficult for people to tell that you have a dental crown in place.
- We can use dental crowns to improve the appearance of your smile. This can give you a nice confidence boost.
If you are ready to repair your smile and protect your teeth, let the Four Points Dental dentists customize a dental crown for you.
Call Four Points Dental for Help With Dental Crowns in Austin, TX
At Four Points Dental, we have multiple restorative treatment options available. Dental crowns could help you address issues with your teeth and smile. We would be happy to see if you are a candidate for dental crowns, and we can talk with you about all of the options we have available. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation with our dentists in Austin, and let us help you restore your smile.